The eastbound US 2 off-ramp to Bickford Avenue and the right lane of eastbound US 2 at Bickford Avenue will be closed from 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday.
During the ramp closure, drivers who need to exit U.S. 2 will follow a signed detour via SR 9.
Also, the left turn lane at the top of the eastbound U.S. 2 Bickford Avenue off-ramp, which already had been closed for other work, will remain closed through 4:30 p.m. Saturday
Drivers exiting on Bickford Avenue before 6:30 a.m. Saturday still will only be able to turn right after exiting.
No left turns or straight through traffic will be allowed during this time.
The closures will allow crews working for the state Department of Transportation to do drainage work.
The $20 million project involved building an overpass and new ramps at Bickford Avenue and U.S. 2 for better safety and access. For more information on the project click here.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Some changes, more waiting for new I-405 bottleneck Nov. 23
- Signal timing on 88th Street NE near I-5 remains sore spot Nov. 23
- Seasonal closure begins on Highway 20 Nov. 17
- Mann Road to close for Burlington Northern crossing repairs Nov. 16
- Finishing Highway 522 widening? Add it to the long(shot) list Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.