George leads challenger Mark Mahnkey by a 62.42 percent to 36.87 percent margin in results from the Nov. 5 election counted through Friday Nov 15. McIntyre leads challenger Jack Broyles, Jr. 66.96 percent to 32.44 percent.
The district includes the city of Mill Creek, parts of the cities of Brier and Bothell, and most of the unincorporated areas of south Snohomish County from Mukilteo to the King County line.
The results came with 54,875 district ballots counted, nearly 99 percent of 55,504 ballots received.
County elections officials had counted more than the expected 41 percent countywide turnout.
They plan to release updated returns later today.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- CORRECTION: charter-review candidates are Republican, not Democrat Sep. 21
- Introductory statement from Alderwood Water incumbent Donna Cross Sep. 17
- Introductory statement from Fire District 1 candidate Erica Ash Sep. 16
- Apology for mistake in introduction of charter-review candidates Sep. 16
- Introductory statement from Lynnwood Council challenger Shannon Sessions Sep. 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.