Did you get married at Lake Serene this weekend?
A group of hikers, including the bride in a warm, white coat and a man carrying a bible, stopped near us.
We chatted for a few moments, and discovered that a wedding was indeed planned. The bible was a likely clue.
I was so delighted that all of my journalist instincts deserted me. I didn't ask the couple's names, or get their phone numbers. And now I'm kicking myself. There has to be a fun story behind a wedding in front of a gorgeous, frozen lake.
If you are the newlyweds, or you happen to know them, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call, 425-339-3046. I'd love to talk to you.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Upcoming events to support Snohomish County Helicopter Rescue Team March 7
- Take a guided kayak tour on Lake Sammamish, learn about wildlife March 5
- Outdoor events: Pack light, learn about slugs, Fred Beckey, more March 5
- Little Si is a short, sweet trail you can do nearly year-round March 3
- Show us your best shots for winter photo contest March 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.