You can get an idea today.
That's because the state Liquor Control Board has posted the names of those who've applied for a license to operate a retail store where marijuana products can be sold.
The state also posted online the names of those who've applied for a license to grow or process marijuana.
Go here to get the dope on Marijuana License Applicants
There are 929 applicants listed. They represent applications received by the state agency as of this morning. The information will be updated next Tuesday.
If you are interested in a license for a pot business, it is not too late to apply. Applications will be accepted through Dec. 19.
The state does not expect to issue any licenses until late February or early March of next year.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Rep. Larsen seeks input on Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact Nov. 12
- Unions blast Boeing for paring jobs since 2013 tax break extension Nov. 9
- Larsen will help negotiate federal highway bill Nov. 6
- ‘Absolutely elated’ Eyman celebrates initiative’s success Nov. 5
- DelBene named to special House panel investigating Planned Parenthood Nov. 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.