State reveals seekers of pot business license
You can get an idea today.
That's because the state Liquor Control Board has posted the names of those who've applied for a license to operate a retail store where marijuana products can be sold.
The state also posted online the names of those who've applied for a license to grow or process marijuana.
Go here to get the dope on Marijuana License Applicants
There are 929 applicants listed. They represent applications received by the state agency as of this morning. The information will be updated next Tuesday.
If you are interested in a license for a pot business, it is not too late to apply. Applications will be accepted through Dec. 19.
The state does not expect to issue any licenses until late February or early March of next year.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Seahawks fans snap up special license plates Jan. 7
- Survey finds favor among voters for Inslee tax plans Jan. 6
- New license plates aid college students, cancer screening Jan. 2
- Inslee proposes transportation plan with carbon tax Dec. 16
- Inslee outlines plan to pump $2.3 billion into education Dec. 15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.