You can get an idea today.
That's because the state Liquor Control Board has posted the names of those who've applied for a license to operate a retail store where marijuana products can be sold.
The state also posted online the names of those who've applied for a license to grow or process marijuana.
Go here to get the dope on Marijuana License Applicants
There are 929 applicants listed. They represent applications received by the state agency as of this morning. The information will be updated next Tuesday.
If you are interested in a license for a pot business, it is not too late to apply. Applications will be accepted through Dec. 19.
The state does not expect to issue any licenses until late February or early March of next year.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Democrats block attempt to hold earlier presidential primary Aug. 11
- State will conduct meaningless vote on gas tax hike July 23
- PDC won't act on GOP complaint against Inslee campaign July 23
- DelBene filling up coffers as Scott gears up campaign July 22
- Senate suspends I-1351, delays biology test requirement July 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.