You can get an idea today.
That's because the state Liquor Control Board has posted the names of those who've applied for a license to operate a retail store where marijuana products can be sold.
The state also posted online the names of those who've applied for a license to grow or process marijuana.
Go here to get the dope on Marijuana License Applicants
There are 929 applicants listed. They represent applications received by the state agency as of this morning. The information will be updated next Tuesday.
If you are interested in a license for a pot business, it is not too late to apply. Applications will be accepted through Dec. 19.
The state does not expect to issue any licenses until late February or early March of next year.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Murray backs Iran nuclear agreement Aug. 25
- The issue of ‘failing’ schools slips under the radar Aug. 20
- Inslee offers 'guidance' on carbon emissions cap, desires adoption in a year Aug. 14
- There’s no ignoring the chatter around county executive race Aug. 13
- Democrats block attempt to hold earlier presidential primary Aug. 11
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.