The reduction applies to the area between Smokey Point Boulevard and 67th Avenue NE. The street is also Highway 531, a state thoroughfare.
"The new lower speed limit more accurately reflects the current roadway conditions and will connect with two other segments already that are already 35 mph," said Bart Treece, a spokesman for the state Department of Transportation.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your city of residence.
Bill Sheets: 425-339-3439; email@example.com.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Some changes, more waiting for new I-405 bottleneck Nov. 23
- Signal timing on 88th Street NE near I-5 remains sore spot Nov. 23
- Seasonal closure begins on Highway 20 Nov. 17
- Mann Road to close for Burlington Northern crossing repairs Nov. 16
- Finishing Highway 522 widening? Add it to the long(shot) list Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.