The right lane of U.S. 2 and the Bickford Avenue ramp will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. both days.
In addition, the left lane at the top of the Bickford Avenue off-ramp will be closed from 3 p.m. Tuesday to 7 a.m. Wednesday. This means drivers exiting U.S. 2 will only able to turn right onto Bickford Avenue. No left turns or straight through traffic will be allowed during this time.
The closures will allow contractor crews for the state Department of Transportation to do drainage work.
The work is part of a $20 million project that includes a new flyover on-ramp to westbound U.S. 2 and other new ramps to and from the highway.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Some changes, more waiting for new I-405 bottleneck Nov. 23
- Signal timing on 88th Street NE near I-5 remains sore spot Nov. 23
- Seasonal closure begins on Highway 20 Nov. 17
- Mann Road to close for Burlington Northern crossing repairs Nov. 16
- Finishing Highway 522 widening? Add it to the long(shot) list Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.