Holiday aerospace networking event Dec. 12
The non-profit Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance is hosting the event from 4-7 p.m. at the Embassy Suites.
"PNAA's holiday party is a great place for aerospace companies to network with industry leaders, to share information and to reflect on another incredible year," Melanie Jordan, the group's director, said in a news release. "We expect to see representatives from across the industry, including aerospace analysts, original equipment manufacturers and large and small supply chain representatives from composites, metals manufacturing, finishing firms, interiors and more."
This year's party includes prize drawings, hors d'oeuvres and drinks. PNAA, which promotes the industry's growth in the region, has teamed up with the U.S. Marine Corps and is accepting new, unwrapped gifts for Toys for Tots.
To attend the party, register through the website eventbrite.com. More information about the event is available on the alliance's website at www.pnaa.net.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing’s KC-46 program has little room for more delays, says Air Force general Nov. 19
- Boeing 787 takes off to test new eco tech Nov. 17
- 2 Boeing contract workers injured, taken to hospitals Nov. 14
- Boeing and Airbus plan to spend more on Chinese suppliers Nov. 11
- Boeing CEO says new airplane will replace 737 by 2030 Nov. 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.