The non-profit Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance is hosting the event from 4-7 p.m. at the Embassy Suites.
"PNAA's holiday party is a great place for aerospace companies to network with industry leaders, to share information and to reflect on another incredible year," Melanie Jordan, the group's director, said in a news release. "We expect to see representatives from across the industry, including aerospace analysts, original equipment manufacturers and large and small supply chain representatives from composites, metals manufacturing, finishing firms, interiors and more."
This year's party includes prize drawings, hors d'oeuvres and drinks. PNAA, which promotes the industry's growth in the region, has teamed up with the U.S. Marine Corps and is accepting new, unwrapped gifts for Toys for Tots.
To attend the party, register through the website eventbrite.com. More information about the event is available on the alliance's website at www.pnaa.net.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Last Mitsubishi MRJ test plane enters final assembly July 27
- Boeing considers cutting titanium to drop 787 cost July 24
- As Boeing’s 787 gets more reliable, suppliers see drop in spare-part sales July 24
- Boeing adds Japanese suppliers to 777X work July 24
- FedEx places the biggest-ever order for 767 freighters July 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.