Holiday aerospace networking event Dec. 12
The non-profit Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance is hosting the event from 4-7 p.m. at the Embassy Suites.
"PNAA's holiday party is a great place for aerospace companies to network with industry leaders, to share information and to reflect on another incredible year," Melanie Jordan, the group's director, said in a news release. "We expect to see representatives from across the industry, including aerospace analysts, original equipment manufacturers and large and small supply chain representatives from composites, metals manufacturing, finishing firms, interiors and more."
This year's party includes prize drawings, hors d'oeuvres and drinks. PNAA, which promotes the industry's growth in the region, has teamed up with the U.S. Marine Corps and is accepting new, unwrapped gifts for Toys for Tots.
To attend the party, register through the website eventbrite.com. More information about the event is available on the alliance's website at www.pnaa.net.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Smashed bugs are a drag on jets' fuel efficiency April 27
- Boeing to lay off 153 workers in Puget Sound region April 23
- Boeing’s 737 plant is getting even more productive April 21
- Boeing 787 painted as R2-D2 takes to the skies for All Nippon April 17
- Is 2015 a make or break year for jumbo jets? April 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.