Seahawks-49ers Wednesday injury report
Did not participate: WR Percy Harvin (hip), WR Golden Tate (hip), DE Bruce Irvin (thigh), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).
Limited: CB Brandon Browner (groin).
Full: TE Kellen Davis (neck).
Did not participate: G Mike Iupati (knee), TE Vance McDonald (ankle), DT Justin Smith (shoulder), T Joe Staley (knee).
Limited participation: WR Jon Baldwin (calf), CB Tarell Brown (ribs), RB Frank Gore (ankle), WR Mario Manningham (knee), DT Ray McDonald (ankle), LB Dan Skuta (foot).
Full: LB Navarro Bowman (wrist), TE Garrett Celek (hamstring), LB Aldon Smith (shoulder).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks general manager John Schneider on the team's power structure, re-signing Russell Wilson and more Jan. 27
- A whole lot of Seahawks player quotes from Super Bowl Media Day Jan. 27
- Top Seahawks quotes from Super Bowl XLIX Media Day Jan. 27
- Marshawn Lynch attends Super Bowl media day 'so I won't get fined' Jan. 27
- Tuesday Seahawks links: Kam vs. Gronk? LOB on the cover of SI and more Jan. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.