Seahawks-49ers Thursday injury report
Didn't practice: WR Percy Harvin (hip), CB Brandon Browner (groin), DE Bruce Irvin (thigh), QB Tarvaris Jackson (illness).
Limited: TE Kellen Davis (neck).
Full: WR Golden Tate (hip), RB Marshawn Lynch (NIR).
Didn't practice: G Mike Iupati (knee).
Limited: WR Jon Baldwin (calf), CB Tarell Brown (ribs), WR Mario Manningham (knee), TE Vance McDonald (ankle), LB Dan Skuta (foot), T Joe Staley (knee).
Full: LB Navarro Bowman (wrist), TE Garrett Celek (hamstring), LB Aldon Smith (shoulder), RB Frank Gore (ankle), DT Justin Smith (shoulder), DT Ray McDonald (ankle).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks general manager John Schneider on the team's power structure, re-signing Russell Wilson and more Jan. 27
- A whole lot of Seahawks player quotes from Super Bowl Media Day Jan. 27
- Top Seahawks quotes from Super Bowl XLIX Media Day Jan. 27
- Marshawn Lynch attends Super Bowl media day 'so I won't get fined' Jan. 27
- Tuesday Seahawks links: Kam vs. Gronk? LOB on the cover of SI and more Jan. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.