Seahawks-49ers Thursday injury report
Didn't practice: WR Percy Harvin (hip), CB Brandon Browner (groin), DE Bruce Irvin (thigh), QB Tarvaris Jackson (illness).
Limited: TE Kellen Davis (neck).
Full: WR Golden Tate (hip), RB Marshawn Lynch (NIR).
Didn't practice: G Mike Iupati (knee).
Limited: WR Jon Baldwin (calf), CB Tarell Brown (ribs), WR Mario Manningham (knee), TE Vance McDonald (ankle), LB Dan Skuta (foot), T Joe Staley (knee).
Full: LB Navarro Bowman (wrist), TE Garrett Celek (hamstring), LB Aldon Smith (shoulder), RB Frank Gore (ankle), DT Justin Smith (shoulder), DT Ray McDonald (ankle).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Michael Bennett on his new deal with the Seahawks March 10
- Michael Bennett signs 4-year deal to stay in Seattle March 10
- Michael Bennett expected to sign with Bears… Wait, no, never mind March 10
- Report: Red Bryant heading to Jacksonville March 8
- Seahawks place second-round tender on WR Doug Baldwin March 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.