Larsen hosts community talk
Larsen invites constituents to join him to discuss issues important to them. The event is scheduled from 1:30 to 3 p.m. at the Aloha Cafe, 6808 196th St. S.W., Lynnwood,
Larsen represents the 2nd Congressional District, including Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace and Brier, the coastal areas of Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties from Mukilteo to Bellingham, and all of Island and San Juan counties.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Lynnwood transportation board reviews options but reaches no consensus Jan. 27
- Sen. Chase wants state protection of insurance shareholders Jan. 26
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.