Larsen invites constituents to join him to discuss issues important to them. The event is scheduled from 1:30 to 3 p.m. at the Aloha Cafe, 6808 196th St. S.W., Lynnwood,
Larsen represents the 2nd Congressional District, including Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace and Brier, the coastal areas of Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties from Mukilteo to Bellingham, and all of Island and San Juan counties.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Issue statements from candidates for an open school board position Sep. 25
- Budget statements from Lynnwood Council candidates Frizzell and Goodwin Sep. 24
- Voters can get registration help Tuesday in Edmonds, Lynnwood Sep. 22
- CORRECTION: charter-review candidates are Republican, not Democrat Sep. 21
- Introductory statement from Alderwood Water incumbent Donna Cross Sep. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.