Fire sparked by fish smoker damages Lynnwood house
A neighbor who lives behind a house in 20100 block of 37th Avenue W. called 911 after seeing smoke and flames coming from a deck area.
Firefighters from District 1 and Lynnwood extinguished the flames in about 10 minutes. The fire was contained to the second-story deck and a storage area below, Fire District 1 spokeswoman Leslie Hynes said.
The fire caused more than $10,000 in damage.
Investigators with the Snohomish County Fire Marshal's Office concluded that the blaze was accidental.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.