Larsen will discuss efforts to support job creation in Northwest Washington, the Affordable Care Act and his work to pass comprehensive immigration reform.
Constituents wishing to participate in the call can dial 877-229-8493 and enter the ID code 18502 at 6 p.m. Dec. 11.
Washington's 2nd Congressional District includes Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace and Brier, the coastal areas of Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties from Mukilteo to Bellingham, and all of Island and San Juan counties.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Edmonds candidate forum on cable TV Monday Oct. 9
- Edmonds candidates to appear at Monday forum Oct. 8
- Budget statements from Edmonds Council candidates Crank and Teitzel Oct. 8
- Charter review suggestions from candidates in District 4 Oct. 7
- Issue statements from Lynnwood candidates Roberts and Hurst Oct. 6
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.