A lengthy Wednesday Seahawks injury report
Out: LB KJ Wright (foot).
Did not participate in practice: WR Percy Harvin (hip), TE Zach Miller (ribs), C Max Unger (pec), RB Marshawn Lynch (shoulder), CB Richard Sherman (foot), CB Brandon Browner (groin), LB Mike Morgan (knee), WR Doug Baldwin (neck), DE Chris Clemons (not injury related).
Did not participate: DT CLullen Jenkins (shin/quad), DE Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder), S Cooper Taylor (hamstring), CB Terrell Thomas (knee).
Limited: CB Corey Webster (ankle)
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks release DE Chris Clemons March 12
- Wednesday Seahawks free agency tracker March 12
- Evening free agency update: Jared Allen a Seahawks target? March 11
- Golden Tate to visit Detroit March 11
- TE Jermichael Finley to visit Seahawks March 11
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.