Seahawks sign Perrish Cox (again), place Jeron Johnson on IR
The Seahawks filled the open roster spot by signing cornerback Perrish Cox, who played for San Francisco before being released in November. Cox signed with Seattle two weeks ago following Walter Thurmond's suspension, only to be released a day later.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pete Carroll on the Today Show: ‘Think how strong we’ll be coming out of this’ Feb. 5
- Richard Sherman’s son arrives four days after Super Bowl Feb. 5
- Seahawks S Kam Chancellor played Super Bowl with a torn MCL Feb. 4
- ‘Inside the NFL’ goes inside the Super Bowl’s deciding play Feb. 4
- Seahawks sign 11 to future contracts Feb. 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.