Aviation commissioner Rosemarie Andolino calls the yoga room an "oasis for passengers."
The 15-foot by 16-foot room has sustainable bamboo wood flooring, a wall of floor-to-ceiling mirrors and exercise mats. One side of the room has frosted windows to let in natural light. There is a video monitor to play yoga techniques or nature images and audio plays soothing sounds.
The room is open daily from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Most recent Off the Wire posts
- Pastafarian gets to wear strainer on head in license photo Nov. 13
- How do you smuggle Heineken into Saudi Arabia? Nov. 12
- Human poop could yield up to $9.5 billion Nov. 3
- Australia dumps titles knights and dames from honors awards Nov. 1
- Creepy Halloween doll in I-5 carpool lane doesn’t fool officer Oct. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.