"Tchaikovsky Discovers America" tells the fictional story of real-life composer Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky running away from reporters with help from two children. The trio takes a train from New York City to Niagara Falls. Along the way, they learn about Tchaikovsky's greatest musical accomplishments, as well as life in Russia.
Classical Kids is the same company that created "Beethoven Lives Upstairs" and Mr. Bach Comes to Call." All of their CDs are great compliments to a Carschooling collection. They are usually available at your local library.
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- The Good Shoe-maritan: Teen was the hero while others sat by July 19
- When restrooms — and even life — don’t make sense July 12
- Emptying the kitchen — and our stomachs July 5
- Using a little magic to put my house in order June 28
- We've learned a lot from our TV dads over the years — which one best describes you? June 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.