Both directions of Fourth Street at Cedar Avenue are scheduled to be closed from 6 a.m. Saturday to as late as 5 a.m. Monday, according to the state Department of Transportation. BNSF Railway is doing work on the tracks, according to the state.
Detours will be posted but drivers are advised to steer clear of the area as much as possible.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Some changes, more waiting for new I-405 bottleneck Nov. 23
- Signal timing on 88th Street NE near I-5 remains sore spot Nov. 23
- Seasonal closure begins on Highway 20 Nov. 17
- Mann Road to close for Burlington Northern crossing repairs Nov. 16
- Finishing Highway 522 widening? Add it to the long(shot) list Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.