Find Middle Earth on a Washington hike
They've put together seven hikes that will have you feeling like you're walking through Middle Earth.
Check it out here.
For more Hobbit-worthy hikes, read this post from last year.
Still need even more Middle Earth? Check out this interactive map.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Andy Porter will teach classes on nature photography in Marysville April 20
- See art and adventure meet at book release, film showing April 17
- Ice caves trail, parking lots will be closed Saturday morning April 16
- National parks will be free this weekend April 16
- 2 Stevens Pass lifts will be open through Wednesday April 13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.