The pass is good for the 2013-14 season. The students must be between 9-11 years old and enrolled in a Washington school.
To get the pass, students must show proof of fifth-grade enrollment, such as a report card or school ID.
To get your pass, call 206-812-4510 ext. 4206 or go to guest relations at Granite Peaks Lodge at the ski area.
Get more information here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.