Travel seminars Saturdays at 112 Fifth Ave. S., Edmonds. Call 425-744-6076, 877-225-1994, or go to www.savvytraveleredmonds.com.
- How to take Great Travel Photos: 10 a.m. Jan. 11.
- Trekking Himalayas, Ins & Outs of the Ups & Down: 1 p.m. Jan 11.
- Tigers and Palaces of India: 10 a.m. Jan. 18.
Rick Steves' Europe Through the Back Door
Hosts free travel classes at the Edmonds Theater, 415 Main St., Edmonds, or at Rick Steves' Travel Center, 130 Fourth Ave. N., Edmonds. Reservations recommended. Call 425-771-8303, ext. 298, or go to www.ricksteves.com.
- Ireland with Pat O'Connor: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Dec. 14, Edmonds Theater.
- Berlin, Prague and Vienna with Tara Swenson: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Dec. 21, Edmonds Theater.
- Germany, Austria, Switzerland with Margaret Hemmen: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Dec. 28, Edmonds Theater.
- Vienna, Salzburg and Austrian Highlights with Kevin Williams: 6 to 7 p.m. Jan. 2, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Coastal Italy and Hill Towns with Sarah Murdoch: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Jan. 4, Edmonds Theater.
- Venice and the Veneto with Sarah Murdoch: Noon to 1:30 p.m. Jan. 4, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Photographing Your Italy Trip with Chris Lucyzk: 6 to 7 p.m. Jan 9, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- England with Lauren Mills: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Jan. 11, Edmonds Theater.
- European Travel Skills Q&A with Mary Ann Cameron: Noon to 1:30 p.m. Jan. 11, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
More Life Headlines
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.