Chinese jet faces tough path into Western markets
The plane could eventually compete with Airbus and the Boeing Co. in the heated narrow-body market, and one day in the wide-body market.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing buys supplier for Insitu drones April 10
- Boeing assembly workers earn $10 more in Wash. than in S.C. April 9
- Boeing tops Airbus in first quarter April 8
- US says India’s aviation oversight is up to snuff April 8
- Too much customization and too few suppliers foul luxury seat supply chain April 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.