Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report
Out: LB K.J. Wright (foot).
Did not participate in pracitce: WR Percy Harvin (hip), TE Zach Miller (ribs), S Kam Chancellor (quadriceps), DE Chris Clemons (not injury related), RB Marshawn Lynch (NIR).
Did not participate in practice: WR Larry Fitzgerald (concussion), TE Rob Housler (groin), S Rashad Johnson (ankle), QB Carson Palmer (ankle/R elbow).
Limited participation: CB Justin Bethel (wrist), RB Andre Ellington (quadriceps), WR Michael Floyd (ankle).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Michael Bennett expected to sign with Bears… Wait, no, never mind March 10
- Report: Red Bryant heading to Jacksonville March 8
- Seahawks place second-round tender on WR Doug Baldwin March 7
- Clint Dempsey back with Sounders; available for Saturday’s opener March 7
- Seahawks re-sign Jeanpierre and Johnson March 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.