Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report
Out: LB K.J. Wright (foot).
Did not participate in pracitce: WR Percy Harvin (hip), TE Zach Miller (ribs), S Kam Chancellor (quadriceps), DE Chris Clemons (not injury related), RB Marshawn Lynch (NIR).
Did not participate in practice: WR Larry Fitzgerald (concussion), TE Rob Housler (groin), S Rashad Johnson (ankle), QB Carson Palmer (ankle/R elbow).
Limited participation: CB Justin Bethel (wrist), RB Andre Ellington (quadriceps), WR Michael Floyd (ankle).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.