Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report includes some new names
Out: LB K.J. Wright (foot).
Didn't participate in practice: WR Percy Harvin (hip), G J.R. Sweezy (concussion), CB Jeremy Lane (ankle).
Limited participation: TE Zach Miller (ribs), RB Robert Turbin (groin).
Full: S Kam Chancellor (quadriceps), DE Chris Clemons (NIR), RB Marshawn Lynch (NIR).
Didn't participate: S Rashad Johnson (ankle).
Limited: WR Larry Fitzgerald (concussion), TE Rob Housler (groin), QB Carson Palmer (ankle), LB Karlos Dansby (foot), RB Rashard Mendenhall (finger), LB Dontay Moch (hamstring), LB Matt Shaughnessy (groin).
Full: CB Justin Bethel (wrist), RB Andre Ellington (quadriceps), WR Michael Floyd (ankle).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Bruce Irvin and Jimmy Graham appear to have buried the hatchet April 13
- No, Russell Wilson isn’t going to play baseball April 13
- Seahawks preseason schedule announced April 9
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett denies trade report; still ‘feels the same way’ about Jimmy Graham April 9
- Lloyd McClendon ‘much more comfortable’ with Mariners’ current lineup vs. lefties April 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.