Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report includes some new names
Out: LB K.J. Wright (foot).
Didn't participate in practice: WR Percy Harvin (hip), G J.R. Sweezy (concussion), CB Jeremy Lane (ankle).
Limited participation: TE Zach Miller (ribs), RB Robert Turbin (groin).
Full: S Kam Chancellor (quadriceps), DE Chris Clemons (NIR), RB Marshawn Lynch (NIR).
Didn't participate: S Rashad Johnson (ankle).
Limited: WR Larry Fitzgerald (concussion), TE Rob Housler (groin), QB Carson Palmer (ankle), LB Karlos Dansby (foot), RB Rashard Mendenhall (finger), LB Dontay Moch (hamstring), LB Matt Shaughnessy (groin).
Full: CB Justin Bethel (wrist), RB Andre Ellington (quadriceps), WR Michael Floyd (ankle).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Mariners' Brad Miller named American League player of the week May 18
- Seahawks sign WR Deshon Foxx; waive/injured Demitrius Bronson May 18
- Seahawks sign DT T.Y. McGill May 15
- Mariners’ Brad Miller to make his left field debut Thursday May 14
- Seahawks RB Robert Turbin recovering from hip surgery May 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.