Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report includes some new names
Out: LB K.J. Wright (foot).
Didn't participate in practice: WR Percy Harvin (hip), G J.R. Sweezy (concussion), CB Jeremy Lane (ankle).
Limited participation: TE Zach Miller (ribs), RB Robert Turbin (groin).
Full: S Kam Chancellor (quadriceps), DE Chris Clemons (NIR), RB Marshawn Lynch (NIR).
Didn't participate: S Rashad Johnson (ankle).
Limited: WR Larry Fitzgerald (concussion), TE Rob Housler (groin), QB Carson Palmer (ankle), LB Karlos Dansby (foot), RB Rashard Mendenhall (finger), LB Dontay Moch (hamstring), LB Matt Shaughnessy (groin).
Full: CB Justin Bethel (wrist), RB Andre Ellington (quadriceps), WR Michael Floyd (ankle).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Updates from Seahawks coach Pete Carroll at the NFL Annual Meetings March 25
- Seahawks add three assistants to defensive coaching staff March 25
- Sounders forward Clint Dempsey out 2-3 weeks with hamstring injury March 24
- Seahawks awarded four compensatory draft picks March 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider provides some updates at NFL Annual Meetings March 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.