Three viewing stations with off-highway parking along North Cascades Highway provide spotting scopes and binoculars to help you see the birds up close. Volunteers will staff stations Saturdays and Sundays, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Dec. 21-Jan. 26.
Eagle Watcher stations are located at Howard Miller Steelhead Park in Rockport, Sutter Creek Rest area (Milepost 100) and the Marblemount Fish Hatchery. Look for the yellow signs. Call 360-856-5700, ext. 515, for more information.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Youth volunteers spend two weeks working on PCT Sep. 27
- State parks, national parks, forest service sites will be free on Saturday Sep. 23
- Dance, dine and help underserved kids get outside Sep. 17
- Celebrate anniversary of historic Everest climb Sep. 14
- Updated hiking guide to Snohomish County available for free Sep. 11
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.