Learn about bald eagles with programs on Skagit River
Three viewing stations with off-highway parking along North Cascades Highway provide spotting scopes and binoculars to help you see the birds up close. Volunteers will staff stations Saturdays and Sundays, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Dec. 21-Jan. 26.
Eagle Watcher stations are located at Howard Miller Steelhead Park in Rockport, Sutter Creek Rest area (Milepost 100) and the Marblemount Fish Hatchery. Look for the yellow signs. Call 360-856-5700, ext. 515, for more information.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Make reservations now for best summer camping spots Jan. 18
- Got high hopes? Try Everett Mountaineer's scrambling course Jan. 16
- Climbers finish free climb of inspiring route on El Capitan Jan. 14
- Parks, Forest Service go fee-free for MLK Day Jan. 14
- Learn the basics of boating at upcoming classes Jan. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.