Three viewing stations with off-highway parking along North Cascades Highway provide spotting scopes and binoculars to help you see the birds up close. Volunteers will staff stations Saturdays and Sundays, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Dec. 21-Jan. 26.
Eagle Watcher stations are located at Howard Miller Steelhead Park in Rockport, Sutter Creek Rest area (Milepost 100) and the Marblemount Fish Hatchery. Look for the yellow signs. Call 360-856-5700, ext. 515, for more information.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.