Three viewing stations with off-highway parking along North Cascades Highway provide spotting scopes and binoculars to help you see the birds up close. Volunteers will staff stations Saturdays and Sundays, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Dec. 21-Jan. 26.
Eagle Watcher stations are located at Howard Miller Steelhead Park in Rockport, Sutter Creek Rest area (Milepost 100) and the Marblemount Fish Hatchery. Look for the yellow signs. Call 360-856-5700, ext. 515, for more information.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Mount Dickerman and six other trails to hike right now Oct. 4
- For Bothell backpacker, Pacific Crest Trail is a multi-year adventure Sep. 28
- 9 days of wilderness and backpacking on the PCT Sep. 27
- Trip on the PCT is life changing for creator of popular podcast Sep. 27
- Youth volunteers spend two weeks working on PCT Sep. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.