The fire was reported at 11:07 p.m. at the shop in the 300 block of W. Marine View Drive, Everett Fire Marshal Rick Robinson said. No one was there at the time. No injuries were reported.
Damage was estimated at $25,000.
Crews remained on scene for several hours.
More Local News Headlines
Driver wipes out 5 cars at Everett repair shop Former county ombudsman John Koster files $950K claim Dream shared on social-media prompts EvCC to boost security 6:15 p.m. Tulalip Tribes give nonprofits $5.8M in 'Raising Hands' initiative Lawmakers seek input on education funding in Everett on Tuesday Cascade senior wants to expand her interests in robotics Audit: City of Snohomish over-claimed $125K for roundabout costs Arlington thrift shop gives special-needs kids real-world skills
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.