The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus The Daily Herald on Linked In HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

Exhaust vent starts fire at Everett boat repair shop

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY
Herald staff
Published:
EVERETT -- An exhaust vent overheated at an Everett boat repair shop Wednesday night, causing a fire.
The fire was reported at 11:07 p.m. at the shop in the 300 block of W. Marine View Drive, Everett Fire Marshal Rick Robinson said. No one was there at the time. No injuries were reported.
Damage was estimated at $25,000.
Crews remained on scene for several hours.
Story tags » EverettFirefightingFire

More Local News Headlines

NEWSLETTER

HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates

Calendar