Potential applicants can get application forms at the Edmonds City Hall, or they can download forms from the city website.
Applicants must return completed forms to the city hall or send them by mail to the city council or fax or e-mail them to the city hall by 4:30 p.m. Jan. 17.
The city council plans to interview applicants Jan. 28 and make the selection Feb. 2.
The vacancy is to replace Frank Yamamoto, who resigned from the council Dec. 5.
The person selected will serve through certification of the November 2015 general election.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Budget statements from Lynnwood Council candidates Frizzell and Goodwin Sep. 24
- Voters can get registration help Tuesday in Edmonds, Lynnwood Sep. 22
- CORRECTION: charter-review candidates are Republican, not Democrat Sep. 21
- Introductory statement from Alderwood Water incumbent Donna Cross Sep. 17
- Introductory statement from Fire District 1 candidate Erica Ash Sep. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.