Earlier this week, Carroll had said a roster move could be coming for Harvin, who has played in only one game this season following offseason hip surgery, leading to speculation that Harvin could end up on injured reserve to make room for Thurmond's return. That Harvin apparently will stay on the 53-man roster, barring a surprise move tomorrow, is a sign that the Seahawks are holding out at least some hope of him playing at some point this postseason.
The Seahawks made the roster move official, activating Thurmond from the reserve/suspended list to replace Cox. That means, for now at least, that Harvin does indeed stay on the roster.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.