Perrish Cox released, and what that tells us about Percy Harvin
Earlier this week, Carroll had said a roster move could be coming for Harvin, who has played in only one game this season following offseason hip surgery, leading to speculation that Harvin could end up on injured reserve to make room for Thurmond's return. That Harvin apparently will stay on the 53-man roster, barring a surprise move tomorrow, is a sign that the Seahawks are holding out at least some hope of him playing at some point this postseason.
The Seahawks made the roster move official, activating Thurmond from the reserve/suspended list to replace Cox. That means, for now at least, that Harvin does indeed stay on the roster.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pete Carroll on loss of 2015 minicamp days: 'We don't want to be doing things wrong' Aug. 27
- Mariners sign GM Jack Zduriencik to multi-year extension Aug. 26
- Seahawks, Pete Carroll fined for violating offseason no-contact rules Aug. 26
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman on rules: 'We didn't adjust anything' Aug. 26
- Seahawks trim roster to 75 Aug. 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.