Packers activate WR Cobb from IR
Cobb was the team's allotted player on injured reserve who was designated for return after getting hurt during a 19-17 win Oct. 13 at Baltimore. The playmaking wideout was added to the injury report Saturday with a knee injury.
Quarterback Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) is already returning Sunday and is expected to start against the Bears in the game to decide the NFC North title. Coach Mike McCarthy said he gave Cobb more work in practice Friday to help determine whether he should be activated.
Cobb caught 29 passes for 378 yards and two touchdowns playing the first five games this season for Green Bay (7-7-1).
- Ravens beat Browns 20-10 to earn playoff berth 12/28/14
- Murray, Bryant break records, Cowboys beat Redskins 44-17 12/28/14
- Colts finish AFC South sweep, beat Titans 27-10 12/28/14
- Watt leads Texans to 23-17 win over Jaguars 12/28/14
- Chiefs beat Chargers 19-7 as both miss playoffs 12/28/14
- Smith throws for career-high 358 yards, Jets beat Dolphins 37-24 12/28/14
- Bridgewater helps Vikings beat Bears 13-9 12/28/14
- Patriots rest players, lose 17-9 to Bills 12/28/14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.