To really enjoy winter, you have to get outside. You just need to know how to do it.
In this issue of Herald Health, we have plenty of advice to keep you happy and healthy all winter.
We'll tell you all about snowshoeing, and give you ideas how to get started. We'll help you set up a winter survival kit that will keep colds at bay, and help you cope if you still succumb. We show you how to keep up your running routine even in the wettest months.
Start reading. Then find your hat and coat, and enjoy the best of the Northwest.
- Make the most of winter with a snowshoe outing
- Want to try snowshoeing? Options to get you started
- Sunglasses and sunblock are essential on the slopes
- How to run in comfort during Northwest winters
- Ideas for weathering the dark, sneezy days of winter
- Healthy Living center offers seniors aid, companionship
More Life Headlines
Living with Children: Mom gets an F for micromanaging teen’s homework Lady Gaga ‘like herself’ on ‘AHS’ Today in History Barbecue tradition: Has N.C. barbecue moved past the pits? Spice is nice in simmer sauces ‘The Wine Bible’ is updated: What’s changed in 14 years? The right red wines to uncork with your BBQ Rapper Pitbull lends celebrity to charter school near Vegas
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.