Enough Machinists in town to count ballots?
To accommodate them, District 751 of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAM) has arranged for electronic voting.
But there still will be thousands of paper ballots to count. With so many union members away, will there be enough volunteers to count them Friday night when polls close at 6 p.m.?
The union district has put out a call for volunteers. Unlike the last vote, when all ballots were counted at the district's Seattle headquarters, this time ballots will be counted at each of the five poll locations. If you're an IAM member and can help out, you're asked to email email@example.com.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing’s 737 plant is getting even more productive April 21
- Boeing 787 painted as R2-D2 takes to the skies for All Nippon April 17
- Is 2015 a make or break year for jumbo jets? April 16
- Boeing shows off new bigger bins for 737s April 16
- Boeing honors suppliers, including 2 in Snohomish County April 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.