To accommodate them, District 751 of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAM) has arranged for electronic voting.
But there still will be thousands of paper ballots to count. With so many union members away, will there be enough volunteers to count them Friday night when polls close at 6 p.m.?
The union district has put out a call for volunteers. Unlike the last vote, when all ballots were counted at the district's Seattle headquarters, this time ballots will be counted at each of the five poll locations. If you're an IAM member and can help out, you're asked to email email@example.com.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing says it will make 747 panels, but for whom? Sep. 17
- Boeing plans to increase 767 production Sep. 9
- British Airways’ Boeing 777 engulfed in fire in Las Vegas was in accident 11 years ago Sep. 8
- Cancellations leave Boeing with zero 747 orders in 2015 Sep. 3
- Korean Air takes possession of 747-8s Aug. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.