Don't be. Because if the pre-practice scene in the locker room Tuesday was any indication, the Seahawks are as loose as ever and having as just as much fun as they would with the buildup to a regular-season game (which is a lot, by the way).
Exhibit A? Our David Krueger was finishing up an interview with Kam Chancellor just as Earl Thomas approached. Thomas feigned insult that the interview ended just as he was getting there, and insisted Krueger turn his recorder back on, which led to this brief exchange as Richard Sherman also approached:
Thomas: "Man, look, man, this is Earl Thomas, better known as ET3 with his boy, Kam."
Chancellor: "Kam Chancellor, better known as Bam Bam."
Thomas: "Man, the best in the league."
Sherman: "You know Sherm, Earl calls me Ringworm, just out here trying to do my thing, trying to get a ring."
Thomas: "Look, look, look, when I tell you we're connected, bro, we connected, bro."
Chancellor: "And it's real."
Sherman: "And it's real."
Thomas: "Hide your kids."
Chancellor: "Hide your kids, hide your wife."
Be sure to listen to the audio, as this transcript doesn't really do it justice.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.