Don't be. Because if the pre-practice scene in the locker room Tuesday was any indication, the Seahawks are as loose as ever and having as just as much fun as they would with the buildup to a regular-season game (which is a lot, by the way).
Exhibit A? Our David Krueger was finishing up an interview with Kam Chancellor just as Earl Thomas approached. Thomas feigned insult that the interview ended just as he was getting there, and insisted Krueger turn his recorder back on, which led to this brief exchange as Richard Sherman also approached:
Thomas: "Man, look, man, this is Earl Thomas, better known as ET3 with his boy, Kam."
Chancellor: "Kam Chancellor, better known as Bam Bam."
Thomas: "Man, the best in the league."
Sherman: "You know Sherm, Earl calls me Ringworm, just out here trying to do my thing, trying to get a ring."
Thomas: "Look, look, look, when I tell you we're connected, bro, we connected, bro."
Chancellor: "And it's real."
Sherman: "And it's real."
Thomas: "Hide your kids."
Chancellor: "Hide your kids, hide your wife."
Be sure to listen to the audio, as this transcript doesn't really do it justice.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks vs. Cardinals injury report, Lynch questionable Nov. 13
- Seahawks will have their hands full with the Arizona blitz Nov. 12
- The long, crazy road to recovery for Seahawks CB Jeremy Lane Nov. 11
- Seahawks WR Ricardo Lockette ignores injury, aids homeless Nov. 11
- Monday report: Ricardo Lockette on his way back to Seattle Nov. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.