The playoff game against the New Orleans Saints begins at 1:35 p.m.
Two trains are scheduled to run. The first leaves Everett at 10:15 a.m., Mukilteo at 10:26 a.m. and Edmonds at 10:41 a.m., arriving at King Street Station in Seattle at 11:14 a.m.
The second train departs Everett at 10:30 a.m., Mukilteo at 10:41 a.m. and Edmonds at 10:56 a.m., arriving in Seattle at 11:29 a.m.
Tickets may be purchased from vending machines at the stations.
Return trains to Everett will leave Seattle 15 and 35 minutes after the game.
Trains will be running south of Seattle as well.
A schedule of Sounder trains serving Seahawks games is available at http://www.soundtransit.org/Schedules/Event-services/Seahawks.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Some changes, more waiting for new I-405 bottleneck Nov. 23
- Signal timing on 88th Street NE near I-5 remains sore spot Nov. 23
- Seasonal closure begins on Highway 20 Nov. 17
- Mann Road to close for Burlington Northern crossing repairs Nov. 16
- Finishing Highway 522 widening? Add it to the long(shot) list Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.