Seahawks' Harvin, Willson, practice on Tuesday
Seattle coach Pete Carroll said Tuesday that Harvin made it through the two days he participated last week without any setbacks. Harvin has played in one game this season — Week 11 against Minnesota — following hip surgery in August. Last week was his first time on the practice field for Seattle since the middle of November.
Willson's recovery is a surprise after he was taken off the field on a cart in Seattle's season finale against St. Louis. Willson has a high-ankle sprain.
The amount of practice for each player was unknown because the team did not have to issue a participation report Tuesday.
- Seahawks' Wagner and Panthers' Kuechly are two of the NFL's best 1/8/15
- Familiar foes await Seahawks in NFC playoffs 1/8/15
- Panthers' DT Lotulelei breaks foot, will miss Seahawks game 1/7/15
- Packers' Rodgers doesn't practice, expects to play against Cowboys 1/7/15
- Georgia hires Rams' Schottenheimer as offensive coordinator 1/7/15
- Source: Chief sign quarterback Pryor to 1-year deal 1/7/15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.