Saints place linebacker Haralson on IR
The injury occurred late in the first half of last Saturday's playoff game in Philadelphia, when Haralson tackled receiver Jason Avant along the sideline.
Haralson started eight games and otherwise played regularly in a reserve role. During the regular season he was credited with 30 tackles, including 3 ½ sacks.
Meanwhile, the Saints opened a second spot on their active roster when they released safety Isa Abdul-Quddus.
New Orleans filled the two spots by promoting rookie outside linebacker Rufus Johnson from the practice squad and by signing free agent safety Jordan Pugh, who was with Washington earlier this season.
- Seahawks' Wagner and Panthers' Kuechly are two of the NFL's best 1/8/15
- Familiar foes await Seahawks in NFC playoffs 1/8/15
- Panthers' DT Lotulelei breaks foot, will miss Seahawks game 1/7/15
- Packers' Rodgers doesn't practice, expects to play against Cowboys 1/7/15
- Georgia hires Rams' Schottenheimer as offensive coordinator 1/7/15
- Source: Chief sign quarterback Pryor to 1-year deal 1/7/15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.