Wednesday Seahawks links
And just because it’s funny, if you missed it yesterday, one interaction in a locker room served as a good indicator of how loose the Seahawks are even as they prepare for a playoff game.
From SportsOnEarth.com, a very cool story on how Russell Wilson was shaped by his father, Harrison.
At SI.com, Doug Farrar channels his inner film geek (don’t worry, I know Doug well, and he considers that a big compliment) and looks at how the Seahawks could be vulnerable.
Also at SI.com, Don Banks ranks all the possible Super Bowl matchups, saying Seahawks-Broncos would be the second best matchup.
Sam Farmar of the LA Times is in town this week, and in today’s Times he writes about Seattle’s stingy defense.
From the News Tribune, Todd Dybas on the four remaining holdovers on Seattle’s roster who predate the beginning of the Pete Carroll/John Schneider era. Also from the TNT, John McGrath tells you why you shouldn’t feel bad for Marshawn Lynch after the NFL fined him $50,000 for not talking to the media all season.
ESPN.com with a good film breakdown of New Orleans’ offense against the Eagles.
From TheMMQB.com, a look at how Sean Payton’s return to the Saints’ sideline has made a difference this year.
And speaking of the Saints, lots of good stuff at NOLA.com.
And finally, just because watching this never gets old, today is the three-year anniversary of a rather famous run:
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett, Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas, Russell Okung and Jermaine Kearse Jan. 25
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.